SKATE SCHOOL CALENDAR
All classes listed below are open to the general public and do not require advance booking unless otherwise noted. Classes are generally divided based on age and skill. We strongly recommend safety gear, however it is not required.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS EXCEPT BOTTLED WATER.
- YOU MUST STAY WITH YOUR CLASS AND INSTRUCTOR FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF YOUR INSTRUCTION TIME
- DOORS OPEN 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SCHEDULED CLASS.
- YOU MUST CHECK IN AT THE FRONT AT THE START OF EVERY CLASS.
- IT IS THE SKATER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP TRACK OF THE MONTHLY PASS GIVEN TO THEM. WE OFFER REPLACEMENT PASSES FOR $2.00.
- ALL PASSES MUST BE USED BY EXPIRATION DATE
Need skates, a helmet, pads or other equipment? Skateworld has you covered! Our Pro Shop features all kinds of skates, safety gear, hockey equipment and more…